We are seeking a kick ass, high energy sales professional with a track record of success building relationships and closing new business. You will bring complete confidence in your ability to source leads and demo our cutting-edge event platform. This is an exciting B2B sales opportunity with enormous upside potential to share alongside a fantastic and growing team.
Expo Inc. is a technology company headquartered in Chicago. We have built and successfully deployed a robust, disruptive technology platform (Expo Pass) for events of ALL SIZES. The simple-to-use, cloud and mobile device-based SaaS application, streamlines processes for the organizers, exhibitors, and attendees while providing compelling hard dollar savings and game changing feature functionality.
Skills and values that are absolutely necessary
The successful candidate will focus on sourcing new business opportunities and must be comfortable generating leads through a combination of cold-calling and networking.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and a drive to excel
- A friendly, outgoing and engaging personality
- Ability to research and source new sales opportunities
- Strong work ethic with a self-discipline to follow a proven sales process
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to get after it! Making calls, networking and generating new opportunities for this highly scalable platform
- Become an expert at delivering compelling product demos of the Expo Pass platform features, and benefits to prospective customers
- Experience working with Salseforce.com preferred or comparable CRM applications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel as needed
What We Provide
- A fun environment – extremely non-corporate!
- Highly competitive salary, benefits, perks and MUCH more
- Significant product and solution competitive differentiators that sells itself
- Comprehensive Sales Training Program
- $33 billion dollar relatively untapped market potential!
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in full compliance with all applicable laws. In keeping with this policy, decisions regarding employment, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, pay, benefits, lay-off, demotion, discharge, or other aspects of employment will be made without respect to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy status, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability or handicap, veteran or military status or other characteristics protected by law.