MPI-CAC Advertising Opportunities
- MPI-CAC Magazine Advertising Rates
- Chapter Website
- Enhanced Supplier Listing
- eNewsletter - Conversations+Connections
- Membership Directory
Top Reasons to Advertise with MPI-CAC
1) MPI’s members are your target audience
Advertising with MPI-CAC allows your company to reach industry decision-makers. Your message will reach pre-qualified buyers who are looking for your products specifically for their business.
2) Members “Buy MPI”
The meeting, conventions, exhibitions and incentive travel industry generates $263 billion in direct spending annually.
MPI members buy from advertisers and MPI suppliers because they understand the value of what the organization represents.
3) MPI Planner Organizational Profile
- 44% Corporate
- 22% Association | Non-Profit
- 20% Independent | Consultant | Multi-Management Companies
- 14% Vertical Markets such as University, Government and Medical
4) MPI Planners have tremendous buying power
The majority of MPI-CAC planner members:
- Have an annual meeting budget ranging from $1M - $10M
- Collectively, plan more than 125,000 meetings per year
- Hold meetings all throughout the United States with the MidWest as the primary region, followed closely by the Southwest and Southeast regions
| MPI-CAC Magazine Advertising Rates
|Details coming soon!
|View: Rate Sheet
|Chapter Website Advertising
|Get your ad noticed by the many chapter members and non-members that visit the website. The MPI-CAC website offers new features and functionality for the membership, guests and advertisers, including enhanced statistical reporting for advertisements. If interested in advertising, please contact John Bacon at email@example.com for details.
| Enhanced Online Supplier Directory Listings
|Do you stand out in the Supplier Search? Enhance your directory listing and receive:
- a bold and more visible design to your website listing in the Chapter's on-line directory,
- higher rankings in directory searches,
- a 25-word description of your product or service,
- and logo and link to you organization’s website address.
|View: Enhanced Directory Supplier Order Form
| Conversations+Connections (Bi-Weekly eNewsletter)
Now more than ever, professionals consume information on the go. Our Conversations & Connections eNewsletters allow members to stay informed about timely industry topics and association news whether they are in the office or on the road.
Enjoy the benefits of targeted eNewsletters:
• Delivers your message directly to the inbox of every member of MPI-CAC
• In addition to members, opt-in subscription means that professionals in the market for your products and services see your message
• Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
• Cross-promoted in other MPI-CAC publications and communications pieces
• Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
• Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
• Limited available ad space makes each position exclusive
• Change artwork monthly at no additional cost to promote time-sensitive offers and events
• Connections and Conversations are distributed consecutively every week
• Ads on Connections receive an average of more than 2,110 impressions every month*
• Ads on Conversations receive an average of more than 2,160 impressions every month*
*Traffic stats last updated: 7/16
To learn more click here.
|Annual Membership Directory
|Advertising sales for the Membership Directory will open in the spring. An ad in the directory will reach over 1,000 chapter members an supporters in the Chicagoland area. Naylor Publications in Gainesville, Florida, will once again produce the directory. For advertising sizes and rates, click the link below or contact Naylor at (800) 369-6220.
|View: Directory Advertising Information