Update Your Member Profile
The Annual Membership Directories will be mailed to all current members each October. It’s important that you receive this great member resource and that your information is correctly listed!
When you view your profile please be sure we have the most up-to-date information for the list below.
What is listed in the MPI-CAC Directory?
- Full Name
- Job Title
- Preferred Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Member Type (if you are a supplier please be sure the correct Supplier Business Type is listed)
Be sure to update your profiles with both MPI-CAC and MPI Global, here's how!
How do I update my MPI-CAC Profile?
- Click on the link for 'Member Login' (Top Right, under the News header)
- Your UserID is your email address
- Your password is your MPI Member Number (you received this from MPI Headquarters when joining)
- Click 'login'
- You are then directed to your 'MY MPI-CAC' Page
- Click on 'update my profile locally'
- Then select 'edit' when you see your name appear
- View your profile and make any necessary updates
- Click 'save.
*Please note your login is case sensitive*
Update your profile at www.mpiweb.org
- Log in to your account
- Click on Complete your Profile
*Need assistance? Contact MPI Member Care at 972-702-3053
If you have any questions about updating your profile or logging into the MPI-CAC website, please contact the MPI Chicago Area Chapter office via email@example.com or 888-721-8908.