Recruit New Members – Win a fabulous downtown Chicago package
The MPI Chicago Area Chapter member to recruit the most new members from May 1 – June 30, 2017 will win a fabulous downtown Chicago weekend package.
MPI-CAC Incentive Package Inclusions:
Four (4) Club Seat Tickets –July 16th White Sox vs. Mariners
$100 Windy City Limo Card
Odyssey Dinner Cruise for Four
One Night Superior Room Stay at the Gwen, Chicago
Did you know that you can get rewarded each time you refer a new member to MPI?
We are pleased to offer you an opportunity to help a colleague, friend, or young professional experience the benefits of MPI membership. By giving this voucher to a future MPI member, you will allow them to waive the $50 application fee. Also, for each new member who uses this referral voucher, you will receive $25 off your next membership renewal. Be sure to add your name and member ID to each voucher prior to giving it to a new member. After all, what are friends for?
CAMPAIGN RULES & GUIDELINES
- The campaign will start on May 1, 2017 and end on June 30, 2017.
- Your first and last name and / or MPI membership number must be referenced in the “Referred by” section on the application form submitted by the new member. Applications submitted without the ‘Referred by” section of the application completed, will be considered incomplete and may not eligible towards the campaign.
- If a new member calls the MPI member care team to become new member, they must mention the name of the MPI-CAC member that recruited them, as well as the membership number, at that time.
- MPI-CAC reserves the right to change the program at anytime.
HOW WILL THE WINNER BE DETERMINED?
- The winner will be announced in July 2017.
- In the event of a tie, those MPI-CAC member names who qualify will be entered into a lottery drawing to determine the winner.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
- 2016-17 MPI-CAC Board of Director Members are not eligible to win or participate in this campaign.
- All MPI-CAC members that are in good standing (paid annual membership) during the dates of the campaign are eligible to participate.
If you have any questions regarding this Membership Referral Contest, please contact Jessica Shank, co-chair of the Membership Committee at 847-916-9283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.